Hello, I’m Juni Desireé, aka JD.
I’m a life writer with a journal and pen wherever I go (plus a book, iPod, camera, something blue, and something sparkly).
Writing and creating gives me joy and keeps me sane. I love learning from everything, finding gold in everyone, and seeing God everywhere.
15 things about me:
- I grew up in Melbourne and live in northern Queensland
- I have done a Master of Writing and Literature
- I’m a creative night owl
- I love d&ms and dancing
- I do ballet three times a week
- My favourite movie is The Lord of the Rings
- My favourite book is Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
- My favourite song is If I Am by Nine Days
- My love language is gifts and quality time
- I’m an ISTJ (the duty fulfiller) a number one on the Enneagram (the reformer)
- I appreciate self-awareness and always seeing things from other people’s eyes
- I believe everyone has a story and encourage everyone to share theirs any way they can because it will mean speak to someone
- I adore books, dogs, acoustic music, beaches, and glitter
- I dream of opening a 24-hour bookshop/creative studio
- My favourite number is 15